Katy Borden and Derrick Mittelstadt are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding at St. Mary's Visitation Parish in Elm Grove.
Parents of the couple are Amy and Brian Borden of Brookfield and Mary and Rolland Mittelstadt of Colfax.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in elementary education and Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She is a third-grade teacher at Hales Corners Elementary School in Hales Corners.
The future groom earned his doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. He is a physical therapist at Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls.
The two became engaged Feb. 26, 2011, in Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Elm Grove to install 'Share the Road' signs throughout village
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Elm Grove contests uncover the fastest, wettest, and most accurate
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing