Nicole Sewall and Benjamin Miller, both of Philadelphia, are planning a February 2009 wedding in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
Parents of the engaged couple are Steven and Sharon Sewall, Brookfield, and Steven and Lisa Miller, Blacklick, Ohio.
The bride-to-be is a 1997 graduate of Divine Savior Holy Angels High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing from Xavier University in 2001. She is a senior buyer for Anthropologie.
The future groom is a 1996 graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and earned his bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University in 2001. He is a sales and operating manager for Mecalux.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Things to Do: Aug 28
- Elm Grove to install 'Share the Road' signs throughout village
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- In Brief: Aug. 14
- Elm Grove contests uncover the fastest, wettest, and most accurate
- Brookfield Senior Meals: August 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 14
- In brief: Financial advisor to speak in Brookfield on sustainable investing