Nicole Sewall and Benjamin Miller, both of Philadelphia, are planning a February 2009 wedding in Puerto Morelos, Mexico.
Parents of the engaged couple are Steven and Sharon Sewall, Brookfield, and Steven and Lisa Miller, Blacklick, Ohio.
The bride-to-be is a 1997 graduate of Divine Savior Holy Angels High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing from Xavier University in 2001. She is a senior buyer for Anthropologie.
The future groom is a 1996 graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and earned his bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University in 2001. He is a sales and operating manager for Mecalux.
- Engagement: Trotter-Dahlquist
- Library Recommendations: March 12
- Around Town: Feb. 12
- In Brief: Brookfield Public Library to offer e-reader primer
- Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Senior Meals: Jan. 29
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Around Town: Jan. 22
- Wedding: Donohoe-Wasilewski
- Around Town: Jan. 15
- Brookfield Senior Meals: Jan. 15