Police from Brookfield, Elm Grove, Wauwatosa and the Waukesha County Sheriffs Department are attempting to arrest a suspect about 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Brookfield.
About 3 p.m., police from the four departments had blocked off several streets near the area of 124th Street and North Avenue. An official at the Elm Grove Police Department would only say that police are in the process of arresting a suspect.
Police have blocked off Center Street heading west off of 124th Street, as well as several streets north of North Avenue heading off of 128th, 130th, 131st and Mayfair Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Elm Grove committee studies how to calm traffic on Watertown Plank Road
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary