Public Forum: It is unbelievable that residential streets remained unplowed and in some cases, nearly impassable Tuesday evening after the snow we experienced between Monday and Tuesday. When we got the big blizzard, the trucks buried us at least four times in 24 hours. It would be nice to have some kind of consistency in plow service and the ability to actually get into my neighborhood. We all know they have been here, because the salt and sand mix is evident. Did they forget that the plow blade actually needs to be lowered to remove snow? Charles McCormick Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ask Now: Are there any plans for the Old Toll Road Village site in Brookfield?
- Town of Brookfield officials remain confident despite slow pace on The Corners
- Brookfield man nears end of quest to run a marathon in every state
- Taste of the Town: RiverMill Cafe in Elm Grove
- Brookfield water utility lead operator wins award with invention
- Elm Grove approves 2015 budget, 1.03 percent levy increase
- Elmbrook Education Foundation's annual Ladies Night fundraiser to help meet $100K goal