Public Forum: It is unbelievable that residential streets remained unplowed and in some cases, nearly impassable Tuesday evening after the snow we experienced between Monday and Tuesday. When we got the big blizzard, the trucks buried us at least four times in 24 hours. It would be nice to have some kind of consistency in plow service and the ability to actually get into my neighborhood. We all know they have been here, because the salt and sand mix is evident. Did they forget that the plow blade actually needs to be lowered to remove snow? Charles McCormick Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Weekly Planner: Oct 2
- Elm Grove family key to Vietnam program
- Brookfield church using a game to decrease environmental impact
- In wake of theft spree, Brookfield police give gym safety tips
- Business Notes: Oct. 2
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 2
- Town of Brookfield plays a waiting game on The Corners
- Brookfield dog rescue operation tries to find a place in life for every dog
- Ask Now: Which has more park space per resident — the City of Brookfield, or Elm Grove?