Public Forum: It is unbelievable that residential streets remained unplowed and in some cases, nearly impassable Tuesday evening after the snow we experienced between Monday and Tuesday. When we got the big blizzard, the trucks buried us at least four times in 24 hours. It would be nice to have some kind of consistency in plow service and the ability to actually get into my neighborhood. We all know they have been here, because the salt and sand mix is evident. Did they forget that the plow blade actually needs to be lowered to remove snow? Charles McCormick Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway
- Teachers as well as athletes to get coaching in Greenfield schools
- Makeover on schedule for Brookfield's 124th Street Commerce District
- News & Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue