Public Forum: It is unbelievable that residential streets remained unplowed and in some cases, nearly impassable Tuesday evening after the snow we experienced between Monday and Tuesday. When we got the big blizzard, the trucks buried us at least four times in 24 hours. It would be nice to have some kind of consistency in plow service and the ability to actually get into my neighborhood. We all know they have been here, because the salt and sand mix is evident. Did they forget that the plow blade actually needs to be lowered to remove snow? Charles McCormick Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015