Public Forum: It is unbelievable that residential streets remained unplowed and in some cases, nearly impassable Tuesday evening after the snow we experienced between Monday and Tuesday. When we got the big blizzard, the trucks buried us at least four times in 24 hours. It would be nice to have some kind of consistency in plow service and the ability to actually get into my neighborhood. We all know they have been here, because the salt and sand mix is evident. Did they forget that the plow blade actually needs to be lowered to remove snow? Charles McCormick Brookfield
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library