Elm Grove has always been blessed in having residents who feel the need to volunteer and contribute to the community. This April 5, I am supporting the two incumbents, Andy Azpell and Jack Nelson, and newcomer Patty Kujawa for the position of village trustee.
I first met Patty when she was vocal in her support of the grant the Friends of the Elm Grove Library requested from The Junior Guild. I found her to be articulate and forceful in her remarks. She and her family are library supporters. She has three school-aged children, and that's a demographic I think we need represented on the Village Board. I think she values the small-town feel of our village but recognizes the commitment that comes with living in a town this size. We need active, concerned residents to volunteer on our behalf. She understands that and is willing to do so.
On April 5, I hope you will join me in voting for Patty Kujawa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 18
- Elmbrook surveys for satisfaction
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Beautification Committee seeking the most vibrant yard in Elm Grove
- Elmbrook named top workplace
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Grab a Bite: Jake's: More than just steak and potatoes
- 'Starry Nights' at the Wilson Center starts June 21
- Tree crashes through Brookfield church roof during evening service
- Ask NOW: When is it too early to cut your grass?