It's easy to consume news nowadays, and it's just as easy to share news.
So share your news consumption!
Be creative. Be wacky. Be simple. But show us how you consume news from NOW and you can win free prizes. We also want to see our readers and thank you for reading NOW Newspapers.
On Thursdays starting tomorrow, you can post to those places and be entered in a chance to win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie passes. A winner will be chosen and notified each Friday.
So don't be shy; grab your camera and share your photos with us!
Questions? Email Dan Polley at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?