The Elmbrook Education Foundation is looking for volunteers to help at the Gus Macker three-on-three basketball tournament, which runs July 23 and 24 in the town of Brookfield.
The event will take place at the Crossroads office buildings, 20975 Swenson Drive. Games will be played between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day.
The foundation is looking for volunteers to help with general ground maintenance and parking on July 24. Ground maintenance workers are needed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m., and parking assistants are needed from 8 a.m. to noon and noon to 4 p.m.
Volunteers should be 15 or older. Teens in need of service hours will be provided a certificate of service hours upon request.
Those interested in volunteering should send an email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: How long will 124th Street be closed?
- Man suspected in Brookfield bank robbery arrested
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 16
- Brookfield police, like all other city employees, will make pension contributions
- Brookfield Village to host 2nd Arts and Spirits Crawl
- Brookfield public hearing draws out new objections to North Avenue office building
- Brookfield suffers a rash of crimes targeting unlocked cars
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 16
- Brookfield-area residents question height, traffic and barn placement at Irgens information session
- Brookfield native's real estate app finding users in Florida, Chicago and beyond