More than $5,000 in appliances and copper piping was taken from a vacant duplex in the 18000 block of Hoffman Avenue, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The front door of the four-unit duplex was kicked open between June 23 and June 28.
Six water heaters, three ranges, three refrigerators, two washing machines, two driers and copper piping were taken
An inspection company that was hired by North Shore Bank, which owns the property, found the damage and missing appliances June 28.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18