More than $5,000 in appliances and copper piping was taken from a vacant duplex in the 18000 block of Hoffman Avenue, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The front door of the four-unit duplex was kicked open between June 23 and June 28.
Six water heaters, three ranges, three refrigerators, two washing machines, two driers and copper piping were taken
An inspection company that was hired by North Shore Bank, which owns the property, found the damage and missing appliances June 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove police join national Click It or Ticket campaign
- Pilgrim Park students' rocket takes first at regional competition
- Water main project in Elm Grove could cause delays
- In Our Schools: May 20
- News & Notes: May 20
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers