More than $5,000 in appliances and copper piping was taken from a vacant duplex in the 18000 block of Hoffman Avenue, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The front door of the four-unit duplex was kicked open between June 23 and June 28.
Six water heaters, three ranges, three refrigerators, two washing machines, two driers and copper piping were taken
An inspection company that was hired by North Shore Bank, which owns the property, found the damage and missing appliances June 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?