More than $5,000 in appliances and copper piping was taken from a vacant duplex in the 18000 block of Hoffman Avenue, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The front door of the four-unit duplex was kicked open between June 23 and June 28.
Six water heaters, three ranges, three refrigerators, two washing machines, two driers and copper piping were taken
An inspection company that was hired by North Shore Bank, which owns the property, found the damage and missing appliances June 28.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- Business Notes: Jan. 29
- New Brookfield bus line runs familiar, faster route (1)
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Jan. 29
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29