Thunderstorms knocked out power to more than 500 homes and businesses in the town of Brookfield on Monday morning.
According to the We Energies website:
An outage reported just after 10 a.m. left 560 customers south of Interstate 94, near Brookfield Road, without power.
Also, about five customers near the intersection of Bluemound and Brookfield roads and about 16 customers just east of Rolling Meadows Park are without power.
In the city of Brookfield, near Greenfield Avenue and just east of 124th Street, about 50 customers were without power.
The cause of the outages remained under investigation just before noon.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18