The Elmbrook School Board tonight will discuss several topics, including the timeline for a decision on an elementary school closing and proposed changes to employee health-care plans.
The board also will act on changes to the 2011-12 district budget and whether to admit siblings of Open Enrollment students for the 2011-12 school year.
The meeting starts at 6 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, 13780 Hope St., Brookfield. An agenda and background information can be found here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6