An umpire working a softball game at Village Park last week says he was pushed by a player who disagreed with a call, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Elm Grove police are investigating the incident, which allegedly took place during a game Thursday.
Also from the report:
The 50-year-old Waukesha man was umpiring a softball game when an altercation unfolded with a 50-year-old Elm Grove man just before 8:30 p.m. Thursday .
The umpire said the Elm Grove man, a player in the game, threw a baseball glove at him and pushed him when he made a call that the player didn't agree with.
The umpire reported the incident Sunday, saying an existing neck injury was agitated when the Elm Grove man pushed him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- In Our Schools: April 14