A New Berlin man who hurled pizza and breadsticks at Toppers employees July 31 has been cited for disorderly conduct by town of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
The 26-year-old man's pizza order went awry when he mistakenly submitted an online order for carryout rather than delivery.
He realized the mistake an hour later and called Toppers, 21461 E. Moreland Blvd., and arranged to have his order delivered.
He became upset when his food arrived cold, and after airing his grievances in a phone call, drove to the store to hurl the pizza, breadsticks and obscene comments at Toppers employees.
The man later admitted to police that he threw the food, and added that he "made a mistake and didn't want to hurt anybody."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library
- Brookfield-area musicians get set for summer tour
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 4
- For Brookfield's Stas Venglevski, playing accordion is a way of life