A New Berlin man who hurled pizza and breadsticks at Toppers employees July 31 has been cited for disorderly conduct by town of Brookfield police.
According to the police report:
The 26-year-old man's pizza order went awry when he mistakenly submitted an online order for carryout rather than delivery.
He realized the mistake an hour later and called Toppers, 21461 E. Moreland Blvd., and arranged to have his order delivered.
He became upset when his food arrived cold, and after airing his grievances in a phone call, drove to the store to hurl the pizza, breadsticks and obscene comments at Toppers employees.
The man later admitted to police that he threw the food, and added that he "made a mistake and didn't want to hurt anybody."
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18