A 29-year-old man was warned for disorderly conduct after he returned to a McDonald's three hours after placing an order to curse at employees and demand a refund for an issue involving tomatoes, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
But he did get his money back.
Also from the report:
The 29-year-old pulled into the drive-through lane and began cursing at employees at the McDonald's at 300 N. Moorland Road about 8 p.m. Aug. 10.
The man said he would hold up the line of cars behind him until he got a refund for the food he had ordered three hours prior.
He then parked his car and went inside to continue to discuss what one employee told police appeared to be "an issue with tomatoes" related to his order.
Officers responded and warned the man for disorderly conduct.
He was then given a refund for his order and told not to return to the restaurant.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18