A 29-year-old man was warned for disorderly conduct after he returned to a McDonald's three hours after placing an order to curse at employees and demand a refund for an issue involving tomatoes, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
But he did get his money back.
Also from the report:
The 29-year-old pulled into the drive-through lane and began cursing at employees at the McDonald's at 300 N. Moorland Road about 8 p.m. Aug. 10.
The man said he would hold up the line of cars behind him until he got a refund for the food he had ordered three hours prior.
He then parked his car and went inside to continue to discuss what one employee told police appeared to be "an issue with tomatoes" related to his order.
Officers responded and warned the man for disorderly conduct.
He was then given a refund for his order and told not to return to the restaurant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- Business Notes: Jan. 29
- New Brookfield bus line runs familiar, faster route (1)
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Jan. 29
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29