The Elmbrook Education Foundation has elected its 2011-12 board of directors.
The Foundation has a volunteer board of directors made up of 12 to 18 community members who are guided by Elmbrook administrators and community members with desired expertise.
The following were elected:
David Frank, president; Kurt Andrae, vice president; Denise Vandenbush, treasurer; Tom Palzewicz and Beth Dobrzynski, members.
Shelley Botchek will continue to serve as executive secretary, and Laura Schmidt continues to serve as executive director.
Shannon Dreier and Erik Owen joined the Foundation board as advisors.
The Foundation is seeking additional board members. Candidates must reside within the boundaries of schools that feed Brookfield East High School (all Central-side spots have been filled).
Non-residents with students enrolled in the East enrollment area, alumni, and/or Elmbrook staff/retirees also will be considered for the remaining open board positions.
See the board page of the Foundation's website, ElmbrookEducationFoundation.com, for additional information.
In addition, the Foundation is in the process of forming committees for the 2011-12 school year. Volunteers who are interested in sitting on committees led by Foundation board members should contact the Foundation at ElmbrookEducationFoundation@gmail.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Super Excavators speaks out against Brookfield at Capitol
- Girl Scouts practice teamwork for robotics competition
- Ask NOW: What is required of school buses crossing tracks?
- Wisconsin Hills students build teamwork in retreat
- Receive Brookfield, Elm Grove news on Facebook
- Woman to serve 2 years for stealing $225K from Brookfield company
- Juneau pathway being put to bid, again
- In Our Schools
- Drove over your cell phone? CPR may help
- News & Notes: Dec. 19