Officers were forced to moderate a fight between two pizza delivery drivers after one of them reported the other had brandished a knife, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The two men began to argue over their delivery routes inside Domino's, 17305 W. Capitol Drive, just after 7 p.m. Friday.
When they took the argument outside the business, one of the men reported the other may have brought a knife outside with him.
When officers were called, the alleged victim said he wasn't sure if the other man had a knife and only saw him holding something with a blue handle.
Neither of the men wished to press charges, and one of the delivery drivers was sent home for the night.
The manager was told to "do her job" and not schedule the men at the same time - or to fire one of them - if they were unable to get along.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth