Officers were forced to moderate a fight between two pizza delivery drivers after one of them reported the other had brandished a knife, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also from the report:
The two men began to argue over their delivery routes inside Domino's, 17305 W. Capitol Drive, just after 7 p.m. Friday.
When they took the argument outside the business, one of the men reported the other may have brought a knife outside with him.
When officers were called, the alleged victim said he wasn't sure if the other man had a knife and only saw him holding something with a blue handle.
Neither of the men wished to press charges, and one of the delivery drivers was sent home for the night.
The manager was told to "do her job" and not schedule the men at the same time - or to fire one of them - if they were unable to get along.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18