Thomasville Home Furnishings now Warren Barnett Interiors
Thomasville Home Furnishings of Brookfield, 14755 W. Capitol Drive, will reopen as Warren Barnett Interiors in mid-April.
The store will reopen with all new merchandise and more than double the number of furniture lines.
Thomasville Home Furnishings has begun to sell its merchandise to the public at reduced prices to make room for the new inventory. The store will be remodeled with new carpeting, paint and signs, and include a refurbished idea center with a variety of new fabric samples.
With more than 15,000 square feet, the new Warren Barnett Interiors store will carry a larger inventory of furniture and accessories. It will be the first and only store in the area to carry collections of some of the furnishings available from Henredon Furniture, Century Furniture, Lillian August and Hickory White. The store will continue to offer the Thomasville, Drexel Heritage and John Richard furniture and accessory lines.
The store is open seven days a week from10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Guaranty Bank in Brookfield robbed
- Residents wait for answers on cell tower
- Business owners launch school funding initiative
- Elmbrook students honor most influential teachers
- St. John Vianney celebrates year's end with Grills and Guitars
- High school seniors can leave building during study hall period
- Grab a Bite: Colonel Hart's: A true neighborhood hangout
- Police Report: May 15
- Brookfield tries to improve look of old industrial buildings