Incumbent Dan Sutton has defeated challenger Richard Steinberg in the race for Brookfield's 1st Aldermanic District.
According to unofficial results tonight, Sutton won 949 votes and Steinberg 528.
Results remain unofficial until the board of canvassars meets tomorrow.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18