More than $23,000 in jewelry was reported stolen from a village of Elm Grove home, according to an Elm Grove police report.
Also in the report:
A homeowner reported on Oct. 6 that a gold and diamond engagement-wedding ring set valued at $18,000 and a heart-shaped emerald pendant valued at $2,300 had been taken from the home.
The pieces were last seen on a bar in the home in the end of July or beginning of August.
Since that time, people hired to clean the property and adult children of the homeowner's acquaintances have been inside the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Guest Editorial: From the Mayor: This Arbor Day, appreciate Brookfield's trees
- Residents asked to turn in unused prescription drugs
- Ask NOW: How should residents handle suspicious solicitors?
- Brookfield girl gets death threats from ex
- Police Report: April 22
- Your votes, your voice
- News & Notes: April 24
- For Earth Day, local officials reflect on environmental impact
- In Our Schools: April 21
- City annexes Safro dealership from town