Paragon Hotel Corporation, a hotel management company in Phoenix, Arizona, has named Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center as the recipient of its 2013 Service Excellence Award. The award recognizes Brookfield Suites Hotel for their expanded efforts to improve the client experience and is measured through the customer service scores for the Paragon Hotel Corporation's entire company portfolio.
"I'm proud of the work Brookfield Suites is doing to improve customer service," said Dave Kingston, senior vice president and director of operations for Paragon Hotel Corporation. "The staff has all bonded together to ensure we keep our current clients happy and keep them coming back."
"We have been listening to our clients, and we recently expanded the hours of nightly hosted Manager's Reception," Brookfield Suites general manager Kirk Drusch said. "We have heard great feedback from our corporate clients especially. They recognize that this is a unique offering for this area, and they have really appreciated that we observed their busy schedules and wanted to accommodate them."
The Hotel's Manager's Reception was recently extended from 5:30-9:30 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, which are the busiest nights for corporate clients at the hotel. The reception remains from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
The 2013 Service Excellence Award reflects client feedback through comment cards filled out after each visit as well as "secret shopper" phone calls and visits conducted at the hotel. The award will be presented to the hotel during Paragon Hotel Corporation's quarterly site visit in May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design