Signature Eye Care coming to Elm Grove
Signature Eye Care, which already has a location in Brookfield at 17125 W. Bluemound Road, plans to open in Elm Grove. It received approval for a conditional-use permit Dec. 17.
The optometry practice and shop, owned by Dr. Kevin Harry, will be at 15300 Watertown Plank Road and will have eight employees.
Confused about finding health insurance?
Librarians at the Elm Grove library have been helping people navigate the new marketplace for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Although the deadline was Dec. 24 to have coverage by Jan. 1, open enrollment will continue through March 31.
Librarians can help anyone looking for health insurance, figure out what materials they need, how to create an account on HealthCare.gov and where to find their options.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 6
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Ballet school helps students move with grace, confidence
- Ask NOW: Who were the Ebles and what did they want for their land?
- Starbucks looks to replace Burger King in Town of Brookfield
- News & Notes: March 4
- Mayoral candidates ramping up campaigns
- Sensenbrenner talks Republican strategy at Brookfield gathering
- Burleigh receives inspirational, disabled speaker
- In Our Schools: March 6