The University of Wisconsin-Waukesha has hired Shaun Manning as its new director of marketing and enrollment.
The ProHealth Care Foundation announced the appointment of Melissa Thompson to its board of directors.
Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law in Waukesha has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the board, Piefer will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Prairie Financial Group, a division of Waukesha State Bank, has announced the addition of Nancy Schoenberg as senior trust administrator.
Connie Young, games director and treasurer for the Wisconsin Highland Games, was named this month's Hospitality Hero.
Terri Nichols has joined BSI's North Office in Appleton as an account executive, with a focus on healthcare accounts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway
- Teachers as well as athletes to get coaching in Greenfield schools
- Makeover on schedule for Brookfield's 124th Street Commerce District
- News & Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue