The University of Wisconsin-Waukesha has hired Shaun Manning as its new director of marketing and enrollment.
The ProHealth Care Foundation announced the appointment of Melissa Thompson to its board of directors.
Attorney Sally Piefer of The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law in Waukesha has been elected to the Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin Board of Directors. In addition to serving on the board, Piefer will serve on the Human Resources and Communications committees.
Prairie Financial Group, a division of Waukesha State Bank, has announced the addition of Nancy Schoenberg as senior trust administrator.
Connie Young, games director and treasurer for the Wisconsin Highland Games, was named this month's Hospitality Hero.
Terri Nichols has joined BSI's North Office in Appleton as an account executive, with a focus on healthcare accounts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center
- Brookfield Public Library recommendations: Dec. 18
- Weekly Planner: Dec. 18