Elm Grove Library collecting kids' poetry
Children ages 4 to 14 are invited to submit original poetry to the Elm Grove Public Library children's poetry contest any time during the month of March. Participants do not have to be Elm Grove residents. Entry forms are available at the library.
Winners of four age categories will be announced at the library's See a Juggler, Be a Juggler event at 2 p.m. April 12. Their poems will be printed on bookmarks distributed at the library.
Village looking for summer workers
The Elm Grove Recreation Department is accepting applications for summer jobs, including recreation assistant, lifeguards, water safety instructors, pool desk attendants, tennis instructors, camp counselors and maintenance staff.
Applications are available at Village Hall and at ElmGroveWI.org. Questions can be directed to Recreation Director Erin Cross at (262) 782-6700 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: March 5
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Elmbrook Education Foundation announces plan to create $5 million endowment fund over five years
- Public Forum: The Corridor project is worthy of city support
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: March 5
- Elm Grove, business association aim to team up on more effective marketing of the community
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: With 170 years behind it, Laacke & Joys has a wealth of experience
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Feb. 26
- 36 donate hair at St. Dominic's annual event
- Learning Rx: Theater teaches skills, vocabulary — and confidence