Elm Grove Library collecting kids' poetry
Children ages 4 to 14 are invited to submit original poetry to the Elm Grove Public Library children's poetry contest any time during the month of March. Participants do not have to be Elm Grove residents. Entry forms are available at the library.
Winners of four age categories will be announced at the library's See a Juggler, Be a Juggler event at 2 p.m. April 12. Their poems will be printed on bookmarks distributed at the library.
Village looking for summer workers
The Elm Grove Recreation Department is accepting applications for summer jobs, including recreation assistant, lifeguards, water safety instructors, pool desk attendants, tennis instructors, camp counselors and maintenance staff.
Applications are available at Village Hall and at ElmGroveWI.org. Questions can be directed to Recreation Director Erin Cross at (262) 782-6700 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Elm Grove committee studies how to calm traffic on Watertown Plank Road
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary