We support Tom Gehl for his candidacy to the Elmbrook School Board. While serving as a School Board member for the past nine years he has always served with professionalism and integrity while faced with contentious issues concerning the district.
Tom is an intelligent, thoughtful and detailed leader. His depth of knowledge and understanding of Elmbrook's history, acquired from length of service and time spent in our community, has made Tom an effective and trusted decision-maker.
We need Tom Gehl to continue his work. Please join us in supporting Tom Gehl for School Board.
Kelly and David Frank, Gary and Vicki Mahkorn, Steve and Lisa Mellone, Laura and Erik Owen, Gary and Jane Peavler, Laura and Paul Schmidt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove, business association aim to team up on more effective marketing of the community
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: With 170 years behind it, Laacke & Joys has a wealth of experience
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Feb. 26
- 36 donate hair at St. Dominic's annual event
- Learning Rx: Theater teaches skills, vocabulary — and confidence
- Grilled cheese specialty restaurant Tom and Chee plans spring opening in Elm Grove
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 12
- Limited ballot awaits Brookfield, Elm Grove voters
- Business Notes: Feb. 12
- News & Notes: Feb. 12, 2015