We support Tom Gehl for his candidacy to the Elmbrook School Board. While serving as a School Board member for the past nine years he has always served with professionalism and integrity while faced with contentious issues concerning the district.
Tom is an intelligent, thoughtful and detailed leader. His depth of knowledge and understanding of Elmbrook's history, acquired from length of service and time spent in our community, has made Tom an effective and trusted decision-maker.
We need Tom Gehl to continue his work. Please join us in supporting Tom Gehl for School Board.
Kelly and David Frank, Gary and Vicki Mahkorn, Steve and Lisa Mellone, Laura and Erik Owen, Gary and Jane Peavler, Laura and Paul Schmidt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design