We support Tom Gehl for his candidacy to the Elmbrook School Board. While serving as a School Board member for the past nine years he has always served with professionalism and integrity while faced with contentious issues concerning the district.
Tom is an intelligent, thoughtful and detailed leader. His depth of knowledge and understanding of Elmbrook's history, acquired from length of service and time spent in our community, has made Tom an effective and trusted decision-maker.
We need Tom Gehl to continue his work. Please join us in supporting Tom Gehl for School Board.
Kelly and David Frank, Gary and Vicki Mahkorn, Steve and Lisa Mellone, Laura and Erik Owen, Gary and Jane Peavler, Laura and Paul Schmidt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway
- Teachers as well as athletes to get coaching in Greenfield schools
- Makeover on schedule for Brookfield's 124th Street Commerce District
- News & Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue