We support Tom Gehl for his candidacy to the Elmbrook School Board. While serving as a School Board member for the past nine years he has always served with professionalism and integrity while faced with contentious issues concerning the district.
Tom is an intelligent, thoughtful and detailed leader. His depth of knowledge and understanding of Elmbrook's history, acquired from length of service and time spent in our community, has made Tom an effective and trusted decision-maker.
We need Tom Gehl to continue his work. Please join us in supporting Tom Gehl for School Board.
Kelly and David Frank, Gary and Vicki Mahkorn, Steve and Lisa Mellone, Laura and Erik Owen, Gary and Jane Peavler, Laura and Paul Schmidt
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout at Brookfield Road and North Avenue working as it should?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 23
- Brookfield church organizes packing event to send 96,000 meals to Ebola patients in Liberia
- Elm Grove man takes reins of Wisconsin Philharmonic
- Business spotlight: Brookfield dry cleaner emphasizes efficiency and economy for customers
- On the Move: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Oct. 23
- Brookfield, hungry for housing, studies plans for hundreds of new apartments
- Things to Do: Oct. 23