City of Brookfield
1A Milwaukee man and woman were arrested for retail theft for taking baby formula from Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 4:20 p.m. March 17. They were then taken to the Wauwatosa Police Department in connection to a theft the previous day.
2A Waukesha woman was arrested for retail theft after taking a pair of jeans and several tops from Buckle at Brookfield Square, 95 N. Moorland Road, about 7 p.m. March 17.
3A man took three bottles of Absolute Vodka, a $117 value, from Pick 'n Save, 17295 W. Capitol Drive, about 6:45 p.m. March 20.
4A man was arrested for retail theft at Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 7 p.m. March 20.
5A man took about $150 worth of Crest Whitening Strips from Pick 'n Save, 12735 W. Capitol Drive, about 11:30 p.m. March 20.
6A woman was arrested for taking clothes and jewelry from Boston Store 15875 W. Bluemound Road, about 2:20 p.m. March 23.
7A Beloit man was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 2100 block of North Calhoun Road about 9 p.m. March 17 after he was seen driving "all over the road."
8A Butler man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, at 124th Street and Burleigh Road about 1:50 a.m. March 19.
9An eastbound vehicle on Interstate 94, between Moorland and Calhoun Roads, swerved into the median wall and rolled over about 11 a.m. March 20. At least one person was taken to the hospital.
10A resident of the 4700 block of Old Church Road called police at 9:25 a.m. March 17 to report finding dog feces in her yard after the snow melted. She said she does not have a dog but did not have any evidence pointing to a culprit.
11A manager at a business at 13800 W. North Ave. said the father of a former patient dropped off a DVD that contained an interview with the father of the Sandy Hook shooter. She told police about 11:30 a.m. March 17 she thought it could be a warning. Police left a message with the father.
12Three turkeys were reported in the intersection of Capitol Drive and Brookfield Road at 6:20 p.m. March 17.
13An eighth-grade girl at Wisconsin Hills Middle School, 18700 W. Wisconsin Ave., said a stranger sent a photo of his penis to her phone. The school notified police about 10:50 a.m. March 18 and they are investigating.
14Officers were stationed near St. John Vianney, 1755 N. Calhoun Road, about 10:30 a.m. March 19 because of concerns about disorderly behavior from two brothers who were uninvited to a funeral by their father, the deceased. A family member called police later that day because the brothers were trespassing at her home, and police told them to stay away during the funeral.
15A Wauwatosa man was found passed out in the bathroom at Target, 12725 W. Bluemound Road, about 2 p.m. March 19 after he occupied it for more than two hours. He regained consciousness when police arrived. He said he is an alcoholic. He was banned from the store and given a ride home. The same Wauwatosa man was found sleeping in a locked bathroom at Coin Cleaners, 2495 N. 124th St., when the business opened for the morning March 20, then returned about 7 p.m. that night and fell asleep at a table. He was told not to return without laundry to do.
16A resident called police about a dead dog or coyote at Main Street and Wisconsin Avenue about 5:17 p.m. March 21. Police advised it was made of plastic and meant to scare away geese.
17A Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after threatening to burn down Brookfield Square, 95 N. Moorland Road, about 8 p.m. March 21.
18Two minors reported about 5:45 p.m. March 22 being threatened by a stranger on Tumblr who said, "If you don't kill yourself, I will kill you." They wished to press charges but had no suspects.
Town of Brookfield
19A 20-year-old Watertown man was arrested for consuming alcohol, failing to use a seat belt, driving with a suspended license and not having insurance at Bluemound Road and Jennifer Drive about 1 a.m. March 16. The passenger in his car, a 19-year-old Watertown woman, was arrested for having an open beer and a grinder and pipe containing marijuana residue.
20A Greenfield man was arrested for drunken driving outside the Acura car dealership, 19180 W. Bluemound Road, about 5:15 a.m. March 17 after an officer approached him because he was parked in the entrance to the dealership. The man said his van had run out of gas and he was there to shop for a car. Then he said he was there to work. When an officer said, "Two seconds ago you said you were not working, you were shopping for a car," the man replied, "That was me you saw." He also added that he was delivering doughnuts. His blood-alcohol content was 0.161.
21A car window was smashed at Olive Garden, 18180 W. Bluemound Road, between 4:45 and 8:45 p.m. March 12.
22A semiautomatic handgun loaded with a full magazine, with the safety in the fire position, was found on top of a feminine disposal can in a bathroom at Elmbrook Church, 777 S. Barker Road, about noon March 19. During that time, the "Beyond the Books" program was running for parents and their home-schooled kids from first to fifth grade, who had access to the bathroom. A volunteer teacher at the church later called looking for her weapon, which she said she had set down in the bathroom and accidentally left behind. She told police she is normally very careful and was told she could recover the gun the next day.
Village of Elm Grove
· Police were called after a 23-year-old Elm Grove woman struck her mother and sister, and broke a glass object about 6 p.m. March 19. Police were able to calm the woman so that she was no longer a threat.
23A man on the first day of his job with a delivery service was reported to police for asking people for cigarettes near Ace Hardware, 15360 Watertown Plank Road, about 9:40 a.m. March 20. He said he needed 50 cents to get a pack and was unaware of the ordinance against panhandling.
· A Wauwatosa man punched a hole in a window screen at an Elm Grove woman's home about 8:40 p.m. March 22 because she owed him money. He admitted to being "disorderly and loud," but said he fell into the screen. He was cited for disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property.
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: April 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 31
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 24
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 17
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 10
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: March 3
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 25
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 11
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 4
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 14
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 24
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 17