Patrick Kressin, a landscape architect with Graef Engineering and member of the village's Public Works Board, will be the only new face on the Elm Grove Village Board following tonight's election. He will replace Trustee John Mazur, who did not seek re-election.
Incumbent trustees George Haas and John Domaszek will keep their seats.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
George Haas (i) 423
John Domaszek (i) 381
Patrick Kressin 372
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers, which meets Wednesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elmbrook Senior Taxi's request for more funding supported by users of the service
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Sept. 18
- In Brief: Sept. 18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Sept. 18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Ask Now: Will sidewalks remain after North Avenue is widened?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept.18
- Brookfield students raise $500 for Elmbrook Humane Society
- Elm Grove experiencing a spree of thefts
- Falls Village Board Approves TIF No. 12
- Brookfield project would call for city outlay of up to $2.6 million