Elmbrook School Board incumbents Richard Brunner, Tom Gehl and Kathryn Wilson will begin new terms on the board after winning re-election Tuesday.
Brunner has served on the board for three years; Gehl, who is acting board president, has been on the board since 2005; and Wilson has served on the board since 2010.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Richard Brunner 2,432
Zack Vrana 1,724
Tom Gehl 2,729
Jeffrey Liotta 1,780
Kathryn Wilson 3,058
Write-in Jim Kratoska 1,155
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers, which met Wednesday after press deadline.
Elmbrook school board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,600 annually. Canvassing of election returns will occur on April 7; if winners are apparent from the canvass, the newly-elected board members will begin at the April 8 School Board meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library
- Brookfield-area musicians get set for summer tour
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: June 4