Elmbrook School Board incumbents Richard Brunner, Tom Gehl and Kathryn Wilson will begin new terms on the board after winning re-election Tuesday.
Brunner has served on the board for three years; Gehl, who is acting board president, has been on the board since 2005; and Wilson has served on the board since 2010.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Richard Brunner 2,432
Zack Vrana 1,724
Tom Gehl 2,729
Jeffrey Liotta 1,780
Kathryn Wilson 3,058
Write-in Jim Kratoska 1,155
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers, which met Wednesday after press deadline.
Elmbrook school board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,600 annually. Canvassing of election returns will occur on April 7; if winners are apparent from the canvass, the newly-elected board members will begin at the April 8 School Board meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 28
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28
- Ask Now: Traffic signal, but no traffic?
- Video: Brookfield Harley lover is 100 and still biking
- Plaza 173 project in Brookfield has residents concerned
- Business Spotlight: Shoe Carnival's goal is to make shopping fun
- Elm Grove approves paving bids for 124th Street and Elmhurst Parkway
- Teachers as well as athletes to get coaching in Greenfield schools
- Makeover on schedule for Brookfield's 124th Street Commerce District
- News & Notes: Aug. 28, 2014 issue