Elmbrook School Board incumbents Richard Brunner, Tom Gehl and Kathryn Wilson will begin new terms on the board after winning re-election Tuesday.
Brunner has served on the board for three years; Gehl, who is acting board president, has been on the board since 2005; and Wilson has served on the board since 2010.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Richard Brunner 2,432
Zack Vrana 1,724
Tom Gehl 2,729
Jeffrey Liotta 1,780
Kathryn Wilson 3,058
Write-in Jim Kratoska 1,155
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers, which met Wednesday after press deadline.
Elmbrook school board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,600 annually. Canvassing of election returns will occur on April 7; if winners are apparent from the canvass, the newly-elected board members will begin at the April 8 School Board meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Library lot costs nearly double
- Wilson Center's art festival in Brookfield draws a record number of artists
- Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas outlines capital improvements plan
- Brookfield East student's aquaponics project gives his school a garden
- Brookfield & Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Sept. 4
- Ask Now: Is Goodwill still coming to Brookfield?
- Business Spotlight: Hair salon owner says it's not work
- Teen trio teams up to take on suicide, depression
- Industrial development hinges on TIF district
- Brookfield meetings: Sept. 4