Elmbrook School Board incumbents Richard Brunner, Tom Gehl and Kathryn Wilson will begin new terms on the board after winning re-election Tuesday.
Brunner has served on the board for three years; Gehl, who is acting board president, has been on the board since 2005; and Wilson has served on the board since 2010.
The vote totals, according to unofficial results Tuesday:
Richard Brunner 2,432
Zack Vrana 1,724
Tom Gehl 2,729
Jeffrey Liotta 1,780
Kathryn Wilson 3,058
Write-in Jim Kratoska 1,155
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers, which met Wednesday after press deadline.
Elmbrook school board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,600 annually. Canvassing of election returns will occur on April 7; if winners are apparent from the canvass, the newly-elected board members will begin at the April 8 School Board meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015