Brookfield Central High School presents 'Lend Me a Tenor'
The Brookfield Central High School Theater Department will present "Lend Me a Tenor" through Saturday, May 3.
The play is about Max, an awkward assistant at the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, who is talked into filling in for the famous tenor Tito Morelli — believed to be dead — for an upcoming production of "Othello."
Performances will be held at 7 p.m. May 1, 2 and 3 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
Tickets cost $8 per student or senior and $12 per adult. Tickets can be purchased at the BCHS box office or seats can be reserved by calling (262) 785-3910, Ext. 1111.
Elmbrook staff honored at regional breakfast
Several Elmbrook School District staff members were recognized for their contributions to education and student services by the Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services during a regional awards breakfast held April 10.
Recognitions are as follows:
· Outstanding Administrator — Tanya Fredrich, director of student services
· Mainstream Teacher Award — Karin Sundelius, Pilgrim Park
· Pupil Services Team Award — Patricia Schuetz, district registered nurse
· Special Education Teacher Award — Ann Kallio, district program support
· Special Education Teaching Assistant awards — Clint Girard, Brookfield East; Patricia Paschke, Burleigh Elementary
· Related/Support Services Award — Karen Kaltenbrun, district physical therapist
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- School Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- School Notes: Aug. 20
- School Notes: Jan. 8
- School Notes: Dec. 18
- School Notes: Dec. 12
- School Notes: Sept. 25
- School Notes: Jan. 16
- School Notes: Jan. 9
- Central teacher Jill Cook wins awards
- School Notes: June 9
- School Notes: May 10
- School Notes: April 26
- School Notes: April 18
- School Notes: April 14
- School Notes: March 15
- School Notes: March 7
- School Notes: Feb. 15
- School Notes: Feb. 7
- School Notes: Feb. 1
- school notes