Anthem College closes
150 students were displaced last Friday when for-profit Anthem College closed and abandoned its $1.7 million lease.
Students studying in massage therapy, medical billing/coding, medical assisting and surgical technician programs will be transferred to other schools in the area.
Students knew Anthem was planning to close but did not realize it would be Friday until earlier in the week.
Anthem is at least the fourth for-profit college in the Milwaukee area to close in recent years.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18