Snow plows were out early this morning in Elm Grove and the police department has yet to receive a snow-related call as of 8 a.m.
Lt. Jason Hennen with the Elm Grove Police Department estimated plows were on the road by 6 a.m. He said the department has been fortunate thus far to have not received a call for service due to the weather.
"(The roads) are slippery, but if you drive cautiously, you won't have a problem," he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Architects present Brookfield Square plans
- On the Move: Dec. 12
- Firefighters reunite with baby born at Goerkes
- Former Brass owner reminisces in new book
- Anti-aging spa coming to Elm Grove in January
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Sensenbrenner optimistic, revs up Brookfield Republicans
- Elmbrook refinances debt services at lower rate, saves taxpayers $350,000
- Arrest made in Elm Grove office burglary
- Brookfield company sends holiday cheer to troops abroad