Brookfield's 8-Twelve MVP Bar and Grill will hold a fundraiser for the children of the victims of the Azana Salon and Spa shooting.
Radcliff Haughton killed three women and wounded four others when he opened fire in the spa on Oct. 21.
The dinner will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 at 8-Twelve, 17800 W. Bluemound Road.
Tickets cost $100; food and drinks are included. A silent auction will take place, featuring items donated by Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun, who arepartners in the restaurant with SURG Restaurant Group. Other auction donors include the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Global Sight and Sound and Kohl's Department Stores.
All money raised will go to the children of Zina Haughton, Maelyn Lind and Cary Robuck, who were killed in the Oct. 21 shooting.
Reservations and donations can be made through the SURG Restaurant Group website: SurgRestaurantGroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 15
- Former town of Brookfield Kmart could house five new businesses
- Lisbon Road remains untapped development mine for Brookfield
- Ask Now: Will Anthem College in Brookfield be replaced?
- Arrests don't put an end of homicide's impact in Waukesha and for Brookfield family
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Jan. 22
- Human trafficking documentary to be screened at Brookfield theater
- Town of Waukesha wins appeal in Town of Brookfield's annexation effort