Brookfield's 8-Twelve MVP Bar and Grill will hold a fundraiser for the children of the victims of the Azana Salon and Spa shooting.
Radcliff Haughton killed three women and wounded four others when he opened fire in the spa on Oct. 21.
The dinner will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 at 8-Twelve, 17800 W. Bluemound Road.
Tickets cost $100; food and drinks are included. A silent auction will take place, featuring items donated by Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun, who arepartners in the restaurant with SURG Restaurant Group. Other auction donors include the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Global Sight and Sound and Kohl's Department Stores.
All money raised will go to the children of Zina Haughton, Maelyn Lind and Cary Robuck, who were killed in the Oct. 21 shooting.
Reservations and donations can be made through the SURG Restaurant Group website: SurgRestaurantGroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove, business association aim to team up on more effective marketing of the community
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: With 170 years behind it, Laacke & Joys has a wealth of experience
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Feb. 26
- 36 donate hair at St. Dominic's annual event
- Learning Rx: Theater teaches skills, vocabulary — and confidence
- Grilled cheese specialty restaurant Tom and Chee plans spring opening in Elm Grove
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Feb. 12
- Limited ballot awaits Brookfield, Elm Grove voters
- Business Notes: Feb. 12
- News & Notes: Feb. 12, 2015