Brookfield's 8-Twelve MVP Bar and Grill will hold a fundraiser for the children of the victims of the Azana Salon and Spa shooting.
Radcliff Haughton killed three women and wounded four others when he opened fire in the spa on Oct. 21.
The dinner will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 at 8-Twelve, 17800 W. Bluemound Road.
Tickets cost $100; food and drinks are included. A silent auction will take place, featuring items donated by Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun, who arepartners in the restaurant with SURG Restaurant Group. Other auction donors include the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Global Sight and Sound and Kohl's Department Stores.
All money raised will go to the children of Zina Haughton, Maelyn Lind and Cary Robuck, who were killed in the Oct. 21 shooting.
Reservations and donations can be made through the SURG Restaurant Group website: SurgRestaurantGroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Wilson Center embraces the risks inherent in the arts
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)