Brookfield's 8-Twelve MVP Bar and Grill will hold a fundraiser for the children of the victims of the Azana Salon and Spa shooting.
Radcliff Haughton killed three women and wounded four others when he opened fire in the spa on Oct. 21.
The dinner will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 at 8-Twelve, 17800 W. Bluemound Road.
Tickets cost $100; food and drinks are included. A silent auction will take place, featuring items donated by Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun, who arepartners in the restaurant with SURG Restaurant Group. Other auction donors include the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Global Sight and Sound and Kohl's Department Stores.
All money raised will go to the children of Zina Haughton, Maelyn Lind and Cary Robuck, who were killed in the Oct. 21 shooting.
Reservations and donations can be made through the SURG Restaurant Group website: SurgRestaurantGroup.com
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18