Brookfield's 8-Twelve MVP Bar and Grill will hold a fundraiser for the children of the victims of the Azana Salon and Spa shooting.
Radcliff Haughton killed three women and wounded four others when he opened fire in the spa on Oct. 21.
The dinner will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Nov. 12 at 8-Twelve, 17800 W. Bluemound Road.
Tickets cost $100; food and drinks are included. A silent auction will take place, featuring items donated by Packer's quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun, who arepartners in the restaurant with SURG Restaurant Group. Other auction donors include the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Wave, Global Sight and Sound and Kohl's Department Stores.
All money raised will go to the children of Zina Haughton, Maelyn Lind and Cary Robuck, who were killed in the Oct. 21 shooting.
Reservations and donations can be made through the SURG Restaurant Group website: SurgRestaurantGroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: How long will 124th Street be closed?
- Man suspected in Brookfield bank robbery arrested
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 16
- Brookfield police, like all other city employees, will make pension contributions
- Brookfield Village to host 2nd Arts and Spirits Crawl
- Brookfield public hearing draws out new objections to North Avenue office building
- Brookfield suffers a rash of crimes targeting unlocked cars
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 16
- Brookfield-area residents question height, traffic and barn placement at Irgens information session
- Brookfield native's real estate app finding users in Florida, Chicago and beyond