Four additional Elmbrook staff members are leaving the district now that the school year is ending.
After five years with the district, Michelle McKenna, associate principal at Brookfield East High School, will resign her position to become a guidance counselor at Arrowhead High School.
District officials said they hope to find a replacement before the June 8 School Board meeting.
Anita Lange, a special education teacher at Dixon Elementary School, will retire after 25 years in the district.
Lindsay Sayles, an East social studies teacher, and Christine Maranan, a district speech/language pathologist, will resign.
School Board members approved the departures last week.
- Isral DeBruin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design