Four additional Elmbrook staff members are leaving the district now that the school year is ending.
After five years with the district, Michelle McKenna, associate principal at Brookfield East High School, will resign her position to become a guidance counselor at Arrowhead High School.
District officials said they hope to find a replacement before the June 8 School Board meeting.
Anita Lange, a special education teacher at Dixon Elementary School, will retire after 25 years in the district.
Lindsay Sayles, an East social studies teacher, and Christine Maranan, a district speech/language pathologist, will resign.
School Board members approved the departures last week.
- Isral DeBruin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth