Four additional Elmbrook staff members are leaving the district now that the school year is ending.
After five years with the district, Michelle McKenna, associate principal at Brookfield East High School, will resign her position to become a guidance counselor at Arrowhead High School.
District officials said they hope to find a replacement before the June 8 School Board meeting.
Anita Lange, a special education teacher at Dixon Elementary School, will retire after 25 years in the district.
Lindsay Sayles, an East social studies teacher, and Christine Maranan, a district speech/language pathologist, will resign.
School Board members approved the departures last week.
- Isral DeBruin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: March 5
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Elmbrook Education Foundation announces plan to create $5 million endowment fund over five years
- Public Forum: The Corridor project is worthy of city support
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: March 5
- Elm Grove, business association aim to team up on more effective marketing of the community
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: With 170 years behind it, Laacke & Joys has a wealth of experience
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Feb. 26
- 36 donate hair at St. Dominic's annual event
- Learning Rx: Theater teaches skills, vocabulary — and confidence