Four additional Elmbrook staff members are leaving the district now that the school year is ending.
After five years with the district, Michelle McKenna, associate principal at Brookfield East High School, will resign her position to become a guidance counselor at Arrowhead High School.
District officials said they hope to find a replacement before the June 8 School Board meeting.
Anita Lange, a special education teacher at Dixon Elementary School, will retire after 25 years in the district.
Lindsay Sayles, an East social studies teacher, and Christine Maranan, a district speech/language pathologist, will resign.
School Board members approved the departures last week.
- Isral DeBruin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library