"Internet Marketing 201": Score Southeast Wisconsin explores Internet-related activities that can drive business growth; 9 a.m.-noon, Milwaukee County Research Park, 9900 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa; $35; reservation requested; (414) 297-3942, www.scoresewisconsin.org.
"Twitter 101 for your Business - Getting Started": Christina Steder of Clear Verve Marketing leads this program, part of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce Business Education program; 7:30 a.m. to noon; University of Phoenix, Milwaukee Campus, 20075 Watertower Blvd., Brookfield; Brookfield chamber members - $35 for first registration and $20 for additional employees, nonmembers - $45 for first registration and $25 for additional employees; advance registration with payment is required by today; register by calling (262) 786-1886 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business After 5: Sponsored by and held at Mitchell's Fish Market, 275 N. Moorland Road; 5 to 7 p.m.; $10 for Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce members with registration by noon June 22, $15 for those not preregistered and first-time guests, $40 nonmembers; to register contact the chamber at (262) 786-1886 or email@example.com.
Active Business Leads Exchange: Networking with West Allis West Milwaukee, Wauwatosa and Greater Brookfield chambers of commerce; 7 to 8:30 a.m.; Bluemound Gardens, 11703 W. Blue Mound Road; $14 advance registration, $18 at the door, call the Greater Brookfield Chamber for information and nonmember pricing, (262) 786-1886.
Business After Hours: The Wauwatosa West Suburban Chamber of Commerce is hosting an evening of live music and casual networking at McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurant at 2550 N. Mayfair Road from 5 to 7 p.m.; $5 for chamber members and $10 for others; registration required, (414) 453-2330, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce golf outing: At Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex; $165 for individuals, $600 for a foursome; (262) 786-1886.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Neumann hopes for more success in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Nov. 20
- Business Spotlight: Taking pictures is easier today, but taking good pictures is not, as Mike Crivel