The Elmbrook School Board on Tuesday unanimously approved opening 10 additional Open Enrollment seats across the district to siblings of current Open Enrollment students.
The siblings had previously been put on a wait list pending available space in the district. The district has accepted 107 Open Enrollment students for the 2010-11 school year so far.
The new Open Enrollment students will be added in kindergarten through eighth grade at five elementary schools and the district's two middle schools.
Bringing the 10 new students in would bring in a about $1,500 to $2,000 in net revenue per student to the district.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18