The Elmbrook School Board on Tuesday unanimously approved opening 10 additional Open Enrollment seats across the district to siblings of current Open Enrollment students.
The siblings had previously been put on a wait list pending available space in the district. The district has accepted 107 Open Enrollment students for the 2010-11 school year so far.
The new Open Enrollment students will be added in kindergarten through eighth grade at five elementary schools and the district's two middle schools.
Bringing the 10 new students in would bring in a about $1,500 to $2,000 in net revenue per student to the district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Improved National Night Out set for Muskego
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- Business Calendar: July 24
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield