The Elmbrook School Board on Tuesday unanimously approved opening 10 additional Open Enrollment seats across the district to siblings of current Open Enrollment students.
The siblings had previously been put on a wait list pending available space in the district. The district has accepted 107 Open Enrollment students for the 2010-11 school year so far.
The new Open Enrollment students will be added in kindergarten through eighth grade at five elementary schools and the district's two middle schools.
Bringing the 10 new students in would bring in a about $1,500 to $2,000 in net revenue per student to the district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Weekly Planner: Oct 2
- Elm Grove family key to Vietnam program
- Brookfield church using a game to decrease environmental impact
- In wake of theft spree, Brookfield police give gym safety tips
- Business Notes: Oct. 2
- Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 2
- Town of Brookfield plays a waiting game on The Corners
- Brookfield dog rescue operation tries to find a place in life for every dog
- Ask Now: Which has more park space per resident — the City of Brookfield, or Elm Grove?