The Elmbrook School Board on Tuesday unanimously approved opening 10 additional Open Enrollment seats across the district to siblings of current Open Enrollment students.
The siblings had previously been put on a wait list pending available space in the district. The district has accepted 107 Open Enrollment students for the 2010-11 school year so far.
The new Open Enrollment students will be added in kindergarten through eighth grade at five elementary schools and the district's two middle schools.
Bringing the 10 new students in would bring in a about $1,500 to $2,000 in net revenue per student to the district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Elm Grove Notes: July 24
- ActionCoach of Brookfield helps businesses grow and prosper
- Elm Grove considers ways to slow down traffic
- Brookfield Central High School teacher battles liver failure, shows improvement
- Brookfield Plan Commission takes a look at two developments
- Ask Now: How does annexation actually work?
- Group seeks to revitalize Brookfield's original village
- Brookfield Gold Medal student hopes more follow in her footsteps
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 17
- Driver dies in crash in Brookfield