A 17-year-old Brookfield girl has been receiving death threats from an ex-boyfriend, police discovered April 10.
According to the town of Brookfield police report:
Officers got involved when the two had a fight in a town of Brookfield street about 10:30 p.m. April 9. The fight reportedly began when the ex-boyfriend, an 18-year-old South Milwaukee man, confronted the Brookfield girl for "cheating" on him with a new boyfriend. About 10 people were involved in the fight and most were arrested for disorderly conduct.
The next day, the Brookfield girl called police, saying the South Milwaukee man was sending her Snapchats, videos that are automatically deleted after they are watched, in which he said he had a gun and was going to kill her. The girl said he also changed her Facebook password and posted provocative photos of her.
When the girl's mom confronted the man, the man reportedly said people were coming to the family's house with guns to shoot up "everyone in it" and they would shoot police. He texted the girl's mother saying the father "didn't deserve what was going to happen but it is what it is" and he was sorry. The mother then called police.
Police are investigating the matter and trying to find the man. The man's mother said she kicked him out of her South Milwaukee home when he turned 18.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18