Brookfield police are searching for a woman who robbed a Pick 'n Save pharmacy Sunday morning for its narcotics.
Just before 10 a.m., a woman handed a pharmacist a note demanding all of the oxycodone and OxyContin in the store, said Capt. Phil Horter.
The note implied the woman was armed with a gun and a bomb.
The woman did not show any weapons, but the pharmacist complied.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic woman in her 20s, about 5 feet, 2 to 3 inches tall. She wore a black hooded sweater, sunglasses and has a scar on her lip.
She escaped in a white van.
Police are reviewing surveillance video of the incident and ask that anyone with information on the robbery contact Brookfield police at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business spotlight: Brookfield dry cleaner emphasizes efficiency and economy for customers
- On the Move: Oct. 23
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Meetings: Oct. 23
- Brookfield, hungry for housing, studies plans for hundreds of new apartments
- Things to Do: Oct. 23
- Ask Now: How long will 124th Street be closed?
- Man suspected in Brookfield bank robbery arrested
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 16
- Brookfield police, like all other city employees, will make pension contributions
- Brookfield Village to host 2nd Arts and Spirits Crawl