Brookfield police are searching for a woman who robbed a Pick 'n Save pharmacy Sunday morning for its narcotics.
Just before 10 a.m., a woman handed a pharmacist a note demanding all of the oxycodone and OxyContin in the store, said Capt. Phil Horter.
The note implied the woman was armed with a gun and a bomb.
The woman did not show any weapons, but the pharmacist complied.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic woman in her 20s, about 5 feet, 2 to 3 inches tall. She wore a black hooded sweater, sunglasses and has a scar on her lip.
She escaped in a white van.
Police are reviewing surveillance video of the incident and ask that anyone with information on the robbery contact Brookfield police at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Public Library recommendations: Dec. 25
- Brookfield/Elm Grove Things to Do: Dec. 25
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: 9Round fitness center
- Former Brookfield East soccer coach finishes second music CD
- Ask Now: Does Elmbrook Humane Society leave animals outside?
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11