City of Brookfield police are asking the public's help in locating a missing endangered person.
According to the alert, Amber P. Hammond, 26, has a mild form of autism and functions with the mentality of a 6-year-old.
She was last seen by a neighbor at 10:30 a.m. walking with a wheel-equipped suitcase near Calhoun Road and Capital Drive.
She is described as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 230 pounds, with black hair, and was wearing a royal blue fleece jacket, blue jeans and a white hat.
Police are asking that anyone who sees anyone fitting this description to contact the City of Brookfield Police Department at (262) 787-3702.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series
- Author Spike Carlsen to Appear at Elm Grove Library