The Elmbrook Historical Society is hosting Celtic Christmas at the Inn this weekend.
The public is invited to come to the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum, 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday or noon and 4 p.m. Sunday to see the inn decorated for the holidays, learn about holiday traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Victorian England, and to enjoy Irish dancing.
The cost is $5 for general admission and $2 for children.
The times listed in Thursday's issue of NOW were incorrect.
For details, visit ElmbrookHistoricalSociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Elm Grove committee studies how to calm traffic on Watertown Plank Road
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary