The Elmbrook Historical Society is hosting Celtic Christmas at the Inn this weekend.
The public is invited to come to the Dousman Stagecoach Inn Museum, 1075 Pilgrim Parkway, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday or noon and 4 p.m. Sunday to see the inn decorated for the holidays, learn about holiday traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Victorian England, and to enjoy Irish dancing.
The cost is $5 for general admission and $2 for children.
The times listed in Thursday's issue of NOW were incorrect.
For details, visit ElmbrookHistoricalSociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 13
- Junior Guild donates $40,000 to local organizations
- District 7 alderwoman challenged by longtime resident Kris Seals
- Ask NOW: Is the emerald ash borer coming to Brookfield?
- Police Report: March 11
- Someone You Should Know: Special education teacher strives to help students
- You asked, mayoral hopefuls answered
- Mayoral candidates discuss budgeting, communication
- Man pleads not guilty to sexual assault in Brookfield