Every year the Brookfield Central High School Booster Club hosts many events to raise money for the school's athletic program.
The 12th Annual Booster Club Golf Outing will be held Aug. 18 at Silver Spring Country Club in Menomonee Falls.
Donations of products or prize packages for the silent auctions and raffles at the event are needed. All sponsors and product donors will be acknowledged at the outing and in the school and local news publications during the 2013-14 school year.
Sponsorship Opportunities include: Outing Sponsor ($2,500), Golf Range Sponsor ($250), Lunch Sponsor ($250), Dinner Sponsor ($250), Beverage Cart Sponsor ($250) and Hole Sponsor ($150).
The BCHS Booster club is a nonprofit 501(C)(3) organization, and as such, contributions are tax deductible.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Tom Reuteman at (414) 758-5462. Checks should be made payable to BCHS Booster Club, 1485 Indianwood Drive, Brookfield, WI 53005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Dec. 18
- Brookfield public hearing brings out sizable support for quarry housing proposal
- Ask Now: Does Brookfield have the third-largest tax base in the state?
- Brookfield shoppers advised to take caution
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Dec. 11
- Town of Brookfield welcomes potential new partner on The Corners development
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Dec. 18
- Local artist Sue Lawton writes and illustrates 'The Fire Keepers' for Sharon Lynne Wilson Center
- Brookfield Public Library recommendations: Dec. 18
- Weekly Planner: Dec. 18