A mother who forgot her 3-year-old daughter at Walgreens, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, told authorities that she rushed back to the store once she realized her mistake, according to city of Brookfield police reports.
Also in the reports:
A Walgreens employee notified police that store staff were unable to find the parents of a 3-year-old girl at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20.
The girl's mother returned to the store by 7 p.m. and said she rushed back once she realized she had left her daughter behind.
Officers forwarded the case to Waukesha County Child Services for review.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015