A mother who forgot her 3-year-old daughter at Walgreens, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, told authorities that she rushed back to the store once she realized her mistake, according to city of Brookfield police reports.
Also in the reports:
A Walgreens employee notified police that store staff were unable to find the parents of a 3-year-old girl at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20.
The girl's mother returned to the store by 7 p.m. and said she rushed back once she realized she had left her daughter behind.
Officers forwarded the case to Waukesha County Child Services for review.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18