A mother who forgot her 3-year-old daughter at Walgreens, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, told authorities that she rushed back to the store once she realized her mistake, according to city of Brookfield police reports.
Also in the reports:
A Walgreens employee notified police that store staff were unable to find the parents of a 3-year-old girl at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20.
The girl's mother returned to the store by 7 p.m. and said she rushed back once she realized she had left her daughter behind.
Officers forwarded the case to Waukesha County Child Services for review.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design