An impromptu dance party apparently started, at least for one man, after he was seen snooping around a house in the 2700 block of Wembley Circle on July 7.
According to the city of Brookfield police report:
Just after midnight, a man startled a teenage girl in the Brookfield suburban neighborhood by tapping on the glass of the kitchen door.
The girl looked outside and noticed the man had begun dancing in the yard. The rhythmic prowler then disappeared into the night, out of site from the window.
When police were called, no man matching the description was found. The teenager said she didn't recognize the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors
- Tax case, Sileno talks run up city legal fees
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- City trails ahead in its Greenway path plans
- Former mayor Jeff Speaker will challenge Steve Ponto in Brookfield
- In Our Schools
- Ask NOW: What is the procedure for plowing snow?
- On the Move: Dec. 5