An impromptu dance party apparently started, at least for one man, after he was seen snooping around a house in the 2700 block of Wembley Circle on July 7.
According to the city of Brookfield police report:
Just after midnight, a man startled a teenage girl in the Brookfield suburban neighborhood by tapping on the glass of the kitchen door.
The girl looked outside and noticed the man had begun dancing in the yard. The rhythmic prowler then disappeared into the night, out of site from the window.
When police were called, no man matching the description was found. The teenager said she didn't recognize the man.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Wilson Center embraces the risks inherent in the arts
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)