Elm Grove Road will be closed to traffic July 31 through August 2 for paving. Sunnyslope Road should be used as a detour.
The paving is part of a water main installation on Wall Street and Elm Grove Road to service a new senior living facility. The project is scheduled to be completed by the end of August.
For more information and to sign up for alerts and updates on the project, visit elmgrovewi.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- In Our Schools: April 14