Elm Grove Road will be closed to traffic July 31 through August 2 for paving. Sunnyslope Road should be used as a detour.
The paving is part of a water main installation on Wall Street and Elm Grove Road to service a new senior living facility. The project is scheduled to be completed by the end of August.
For more information and to sign up for alerts and updates on the project, visit elmgrovewi.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- Business Calendar: July 24
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Protecting your vehicles and valuables
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 24
- More apartments inevitable in Brookfield
- Summer camp takes edge off education at St. John Vianney