The Elmbrook Garden Club will meet at the Milwaukee County Parks Department, 9480 W. Watertown Plank Road at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 6 to hear a presentation on the Monarch Butterfly Trail.
There will be a monarch butterfly banner on the entrance of this location.
For information about membership in the garden club, email Sandy at email@example.com. The club meets on the first Thursday of each month, usually at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What's going on with Capitol Heights?
- Mystery Photo Contest
- Elm Grove committee studies how to calm traffic on Watertown Plank Road
- Brookfield council advances plans for Lilly Preserve apartment project
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Aug. 21
- Elmbrook Humane Society puts on seventh annual Wagfest
- Elm Grove Library bids farewell to board president
- Brookfield says it will resolve deep ditch problem on Lothmoor Drive
- Capturing Elmbrook's past: Brookfield East senior films testimonials for 50th anniversary