The Elmbrook Garden Club will meet at the Milwaukee County Parks Department, 9480 W. Watertown Plank Road at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 6 to hear a presentation on the Monarch Butterfly Trail.
There will be a monarch butterfly banner on the entrance of this location.
For information about membership in the garden club, email Sandy at email@example.com. The club meets on the first Thursday of each month, usually at the Brookfield Public Library, 1900 N. Calhoun Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- Business Notes: Jan. 29
- New Brookfield bus line runs familiar, faster route (1)
- Elm Grove amends ordinance to protect trees
- Brookfield officials welcome multifamily project on Lisbon Road
- Retired Elm Grove police chief remembered
- Menomonee Falls Ponzi schemer strikes plea deal
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Jan. 29
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Jan. 29