The Elmbrook School Board has two seats open, Area II and an at-large seat.
Both positions are three-year terms and pay $3,600 annually.
Glen Allgaier, the incumbent for the Area II seat, will run unopposed.
Robert Ziegler, the incumbent for the at-large seat, has decided not to seek re-election. Brookfield resident Gary Jones was the only person to file candidacy for the seat by the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18