A public chat session with Elmbrook School District Superintendent Mark Hansen will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. today in the black-box theater at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road.
Hansen is expected to provide an overview of the district and allow time for questions.
A second session is planned for 9 to 10 a.m. Sept. 26 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The chat sessions are sponsored by the Elmbrook Parent Network and Leadership Council. The newly formed organization represents the merger of the former Parent Network and the Elmbrook Parent Leadership Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Wilson Center embraces the risks inherent in the arts
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)