A public chat session with Elmbrook School District Superintendent Mark Hansen will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. today in the black-box theater at Brookfield East High School, 3305 N. Lilly Road.
Hansen is expected to provide an overview of the district and allow time for questions.
A second session is planned for 9 to 10 a.m. Sept. 26 in the black-box theater at Brookfield Central High School, 16900 W. Gebhardt Road.
The chat sessions are sponsored by the Elmbrook Parent Network and Leadership Council. The newly formed organization represents the merger of the former Parent Network and the Elmbrook Parent Leadership Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield council sends well head amendment back to committee
- Program allows students to honor influential teachers
- Brookfield, Elm Grove businesses donate hundreds of items to Women's Center
- Annual parade a source of pride in Elm Grove
- Public Forum: City leaders stray from the Comprehensive Plan
- Public hearing focuses on would-be village tied to towns of Brookfield and Waukesha
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: May 7
- Waukesha County updates categorization of dangerous animals
- Elm Grove woman passes on skating legacy to youth
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015