Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Imagination runs wild in Brookfield East's spring play, 'Twelfth Night'
- Brookfield Business Spotlight: Wilson Center embraces the risks inherent in the arts
- Social Security informational session next week at the Elm Grove Library
- New Elm Grove business to offer outlet for creativity
- Elm Grove church still considering cell tower
- Ask Now: Why is work being done at the Quarry?
- Business Spotlight: Sunset Playhouse has come a long way
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 9
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- School funding cuts are a hot topic at a Wauwatosa listening session (1)