Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18