Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- Roundabout moves forward at Brookfield, North
- Resident calls for bike signage in village
- Ask NOW: Reader concerned about wooden path on Brookfield Road
- Police Report: April 15
- Karate American encourages healthy body, mind
- Local seniors find friendship, romance through music
- Brookfield East teens build Honda 350 from salvaged motorcycle parts
- In Our Schools: April 14