Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson will autograph photos at AT&T Store locations in Brookfield and Glendale in an effort to collect food donations for Milwaukee Hunger Task Force on Dec. 6.
Nelson will visit AT&T Store's Brookfield location, 3825 N. 124th St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m., and the Glendale location, 6150 N. Port Washington Road, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
"Not only will this give local fans the opportunity to meet (Nelson), it also provides the opportunity for them to be a part of a charitable event during the holidays by donating canned goods to fight hunger in the Milwaukee area," Dave Fine, vice president and general manager for AT&T in Illinois and Wisconsin, said in a news release.
Attendees are asked to bring canned food donations and can also register to win a tablet computer and a smart phone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield East students spend four days out in the wilderness for 'Trees For Tomorrow' workshop
- Brookfield, Elm Grove governments give more to senior taxi service
- Brookfield Library Recommendations: Nov. 20
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Nov. 20
- Ask Now: What's happening in Brookfield at I-94 and Moorland?
- Irgens opens TIF talks in Brookfield, gets approval on other steps
- Neumann hopes for more success in Brookfield
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Nov. 20
- Business Spotlight: Taking pictures is easier today, but taking good pictures is not, as Mike Crivel