A 63-year-old man was arrested for his fifth offense of drunken driving Oct. 19, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
An officer clocked the Wauwatosa man driving 40 mph in a 25-mph zone on Greenfield Avenue, east of Sunnyslope Road, just after 10 p.m. Oct. 19, the report states.
The man then cut off the officer's squad car and proceeded to turn left from a through-lane before he was stopped on Elm Grove Road, near Cardinal Crest Drive.
A blood sample was collected to determine the man's blood-alcohol content.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield may alter zoning to make city more welcoming to health clubs
- Ask Now: Elm Grove meetings online?
- Midwest Gaming Classic to bring plenty of fun to Sheraton
- Elm Grove Junior Guild's Tree of Giving returns
- In Brief: Recycling event planned in May
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: March 19
- Ask Now: What are Brookfield's policies for abandoned houses?
- Wheelchair basketball conference championship coming to Brookfield
- Early beginnings: Brookfield Central High senior becomes accomplished student composer
- Business Spotlight: Cookies by Design