A New Berlin man was injured by a pocket knife during a scuffle with a town of Brookfield man, likely about drugs, Nov. 29, according to city of Brookfield police.
A witness reported that two men were on the ground fighting in the 100 block of Corporate Drive just before 1 p.m. Nov. 29.
Also in the report:
The two men, a 29-year-old New Berlin man and a 21-year-old town of Brookfield man, fled before officers arrived.
The witness said the New Berlin man claimed he had been stabbed in the arm with a knife during the altercation then left on foot.
The New Berlin man was found a short time later in a field west of Brookfield Road near Interstate 94. He had a minor wound on his arm and appeared to be under the influence of narcotics.
The town of Brookfield man drove away from the scene and was found at his home.
"We're looking into possible charges, however, we're unsure as to what they may be," Capt. Jim Adlam said.
It appeared the fight began because the men were arguing over drugs, Adlam added.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18