A Brookfield man could face a felony charge after brandishing a knife and threatening to slit the throat of a motorist who suspected he was driving drunk and called the police, according to a city of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 21-year-old man pulled over on 162nd Street, near Capitol Drive, and approached another car with a knife.
The 21-year-old believed the driver of that car had cut him off and told him he was going to slit somebody's throat.
He then ran off and was arrested a short time later on a tentative charge of endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: June 18
- Ask Now: Who do I call if I see an injured animal in my yard?
- Elm Grove to host summer movies series