The Elmbrook School District will host informational meetings for prospective School Board candidates at 8 a.m. Dec. 13 and 7 p.m. Dec. 18 at the Central Administration Offices, Room 133, 13780 Hope St.
The meetings will include information about candidacy, board members' commitments and district goals.
For information, call (262) 781-3030, Ext. 1140.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Video: Elmbrook Education Foundation awards first student grant
- BEAST Robotics advances to World competition
- Sunset's 'Christmas Carol' features Dickens himself
- REVIEW: Sunset Playhouse's 'Addams Family' is creepy, lovable
- Video: Strumming along at the Milwaukee Ukulele Festival
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Business Spotlight: Elm Grove wood studio lets the creative juices flow
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Mystery Photo Contest: June18