· A power tool kit valued at $200 was taken from Ace Hardware, 11001 N. Port Washington Road, about 5 p.m. April 21 and reported April 27. The theft was discovered when the empty box was found and surveillance video was viewed.
· A 10-foot pool pump and a 50-foot garden hose valued at $200 were taken from a back yard in the 3600 block of W. Mulberry Drive sometime April 12 to 25.
· A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a revoked license and warned for speeding over 40 mph in a 30 mph zone in the 10500 block of N. Port Washington Road at 5:40 p.m. April 30. A pipe with marijuana residue was in the car.
· A 25-year-old Stevens Point man was arrested for drunken driving and possession of marijuana, both with prior convictions, and unsafe lane deviation in the 10300 block of W. Highland Road at 12:15 a.m. April 26. The man, who was found sitting in his van stuck in a muddy ditch, told police he was waiting for a friend from home to pick him up or otherwise he would walk home to Stevens Point. He smelled of alcohol and admitted having "a couple of beers at the game." His BAC was 0.23. A pill bottle with 1 gram of marijuana was found in the car.
· Residents reported that honey had been poured on their Jeep, which was then wrapped in saran wrap in the 10700 block of N. Briarwood Drive April 25. No damage was reported.
· A resident reported that a vehicle was driven through his farm field doing "doughnuts" and causing deep ruts in the 12700 block of N. Farmdale Road sometime April 23 to 30 and reported May 1. The cost of the damage was not available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ask Now: Are there any plans for the Old Toll Road Village site in Brookfield?
- Town of Brookfield officials remain confident despite slow pace on The Corners
- Brookfield man nears end of quest to run a marathon in every state
- Taste of the Town: RiverMill Cafe in Elm Grove
- Brookfield water utility lead operator wins award with invention
- Elm Grove approves 2015 budget, 1.03 percent levy increase
- Elmbrook Education Foundation's annual Ladies Night fundraiser to help meet $100K goal